Google Adsense is the best way to monetize your website because its a most trusted company and legal as well. Its a CPM, CPC program, which lets you earn money from your website, blog with the impression and clicks on your website. Its a best monetization CPC, CPM program on the Internet and is the most trusted and legal monetization system. Google introduces a new way of ads implementation on February 21, 2018, Google Auto Ads, which is device responsive. Adsense implements the Artificial intelligence on showing the ads automatically.
After Adsense approval, you need to understand where the ads gonna get more impression and click to increase your revenue. Without proper ads implementation, you can’t earn more money. With Google auto ads, you can grow your business and thus increase Adsense revenue. Google auto ads is a powerful way to place ads on your website, monetization decisions on your behalf and saves your time. Since The service was actually quietly rolled out in limited beta around April of 2017 and found average revenue lift up of 10 percent with revenue increases ranging from 5 to 15 percent, you don’t need to worry about its placement and revenue increment. Google Auto ads are now live for everyone and you can just start immediately.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Google Auto Ads
- Saves time: With Google auto ads system, now you can save time. You don’t need to implement the AdSense ads in every post manually. The machine will decide on its own where the ads became more effective and optimization is also automatic.
- Optimization: Google Auto ads will only show ads when they are likely to perform well and provides a good user experience.
- Revenue Opportunities: Google Auto ads will identify any available space and place new ads there, which increases your revenue.
- Easy to use: There is no any complication in implementing the Google auto ads. Only you have pasted the give ads code and the ads will work on all your pages automatically. You simply need to choose what type of ads you want to show and select on which website you need to show Google auto ads.
How Google Auto ads work?
From its name, it is cleared that the placement of ads is done automatically. The machine will itself decide to place the ads on your website with a single line of code. You have a different choice of choosing the types of ads for your website. However, some ads are currently available for mobile device only.
You can choose the ads types yourself and choose which site you want Google auto ads to appear. The website owner doesn’t need to worry about the placement of the ads on each and every page on your website. Furthermore, the single code in head section is enough to show Ads in each and every post, page, corners of your website.
The Great thing about Google Auto ads is that it both support on mobile and desktop browsers. You don’t need to worry about the responsiveness of the ads. After analyzing your pages, the machine will start automatically showing the ads.
Types of Ads supported by Google Auto Ads
Google auto ads normally support every ad available on Adsense. It appears according to the space available on your pages. These all ads will be visible on your website, which is automatic (machine learning). While setting up auto ads you can select the checkbox if you want new Ad formats automatically appears in future.
Text and display ads
These ads can appear anywhere on your website. These are graphical ads which come in various sizes and appears in available space on your website.
In-Feed Ads are designed to flow naturally with the content on your site and are placed on the editorial feed of your site. These ads are native ads which are customized to match the look and feel of your feed. Currently, it is only available for mobile.
In-Article Ads appears inside the post content. They are responsive ads which won’t affect your site whether your site is viewed on a tablet, or desktop or mobile.
Matched Content ads are available when you meet the requirement. So you need to get high traffic to your website nearly 1000 visits per day to get approval for matched content. Since these ads are also currently available for mobile only, Adsense is showing the matched content ads at the end of every page on the mobile device.
Anchor Ads are overlay ads which will appear only on mobile devices. It is a sticky Ad which will be stuck at the bottom or top of the mobile browser when your website is browsed on mobile.
Vignette Ads is visible only in a mobile browser. They are full-screen ads. They only appear when the visitor clicks on the links available on your website.
How to implement Google Auto ads?
You need to activate Google auto ads on your Adsense account. Once you activate Google auto ads, it will take 10-20 minutes to appear or take effect.
If you have already using anchor or vignette ads code, then you have already pasted the code on your website.
Let’s start with Google Auto Ads
- Sign in to your Adsense Account
- In the left navigation menu, visit my ads and start.
- Select the Ads format and click save.
- Next, copy the code
- Paste the ad code between <head> and </head> tag. If you are unable to access the head section, you can paste the code between <body> and </body> tag.
- Google Auto ads will start to show after 10-20 minutes.