Google Adsense is the best way to monetize your website because its a most trusted company and legal as well. Its a CPM, CPC program, which lets you earn money from your website, blog with the impression and clicks on your website. Its a best monetization CPC, CPM program on the Internet and is the most trusted and legal monetization system. Google introduces a new way of ads implementation on February 21, 2018, Google Auto Ads, which is device responsive. Adsense implements the Artificial intelligence on showing the ads automatically.
After Adsense approval, you need to understand where the ads gonna get more impression and click to increase your revenue. Without proper ads implementation, you can’t earn more money. With Google auto ads, you can grow your business and thus increase Adsense revenue. Google auto ads is a powerful way to place ads on your website, monetization decisions on your behalf and saves your time. Since The service was actually quietly rolled out in limited beta around April of 2017 and found average revenue lift up of 10 percent with revenue increases ranging from 5 to 15 percent, you don’t need to worry about its placement and revenue increment. Google Auto ads are now live for everyone and you can just start immediately.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Google Auto Ads
- Saves time: With Google auto ads system, now you can save time. You don’t need to implement the AdSense ads in every post manually. The machine will decide on its own where the ads became more effective and optimization is also automatic.
- Optimization: Google Auto ads will only show ads when they are likely to perform well and provides a good user experience.
- Revenue Opportunities: Google Auto ads will identify any available space and place new ads there, which increases your revenue.
- Easy to use: There is no any complication in implementing the Google auto ads. Only you have pasted the give ads code and the ads will work on all your pages automatically. You simply need to choose what type of ads you want to show and select on which website you need to show Google auto ads.
How Google Auto ads work?
Types of Ads supported by Google Auto Ads
Text and display ads
These ads can appear anywhere on your website. These are graphical ads which come in various sizes and appears in available space on your website.
In-Feed Ads are designed to flow naturally with the content on your site and are placed on the editorial feed of your site. These ads are native ads which are customized to match the look and feel of your feed. Currently, it is only available for mobile.
Matched Content ads are available when you meet the requirement. So you need to get high traffic to your website nearly 1000 visits per day to get approval for matched content. Since these ads are also currently available for mobile only, Adsense is showing the matched content ads at the end of every page on the mobile device.
Anchor Ads are overlay ads which will appear only on mobile devices. It is a sticky Ad which will be stuck at the bottom or top of the mobile browser when your website is browsed on mobile.
Vignette Ads is visible only in a mobile browser. They are full-screen ads. They only appear when the visitor clicks on the links available on your website.
How to implement Google Auto ads?
Let’s start with Google Auto Ads
- Sign in to your Adsense Account
- In the left navigation menu, visit my ads and start.
- Select the Ads format and click save.
- Next, copy the code
- Paste the ad code between <head> and </head> tag. If you are unable to access the head section, you can paste the code between <body> and </body> tag.
- Google Auto ads will start to show after 10-20 minutes.